Linear Magnetic Encoder
We are the foremost manufacturer and supplier of a quality-approved range of Linear Magnetic Encoder. It is manufactured using premium quality raw material and advanced technology at our advanced production unit. We offer this encoder in different technical specifications to meet the exact needs of the clients. Our quality checkers tests this encoder on different parameters to offer flawless range at clients' end. Moreover, clients can avail this Linear Magnetic Encoder at reasonable rates.
- Corrosion resistance
- Light weight
- High strength
- Compact design
SS-2 - Slim Line
- Tape in flat aluminum profile
- Use with MLS1 Reader Head Sensors
- Wide range of available resolution up to 1m
- Protection class IP67
- Measuring lengths are up to 100 meter
- Best technology in small dimensions
- Stainless steel cover protect
SS-2 Magnetic Linear Encoder Profile System:
The SS-2 Magnetic Linear Encoder Profile System consist of an unguided SS sensor head and magnetic measuring tape in Aluminum Profile System. These are incremental systems without contact for linear measures. The highly rugged and flexible plastic magnetic tape is applied to a metal support profile. With a special industrial adhesive layered strip, Magnetic Tape is attached to the over side of the profile system. A sturdy stainless steel sheet cover is available for additional protection, and Shock-proof Profile System (Aluminum case for the model SS-2) can be used in many applications easily.
- Guaranteeing mechanical stability. Thermal expansion is determined by expansion of the steel carrier. This results in optimal adaptation for use in machines made from a steel construction.
- Providing magnetic closing for the magnetic system consisting of the individual poles and ferromagnetic backing itself. Applying a ferric steel carrier results in up to 30% higher magnetic field. Special care was taken to find the optimum stainless steel alloy for our standard tape. Magnetic Linear Encoder Profile Systems are incremental systems without contact for linear measures. The capacity to measure distances longer than a meter, easy assembling, absence of parts that contact/rub, a waterproof transducer and water-oil-dust-shaving resistant strip make this systems suitable for a large number of applications, while taking position measurements of machinery within industries such as: machine tools, automatic, wood, marble, glass working machinery, etc. the measure tape produces a single which, opportunely amplified and worked out, is changed into an incremental position signal for interfacing with displays, PLC, CNC, axes control, etc.
- Masking tape inside Aluminum
- Resistant to moisture and many fluids
- Extensive ruggedness against dust etc.
- The highly rugged, flexible
- The highly rugged, flexible plastic magnetic tape can be applied to a machine tool easily. With a special industrial adhesive layered strip, B5 Magnetic Tape can be attached to the over side of the profile system.
- The magnetic material is magnetised in defined and even distances and works as a solid measure. The magnetic scale retains its firmness by means of a spring steel base.
Minimum Order Quantity
Digital Readout System